Thursday 26 January 2012

Holiday Havoc

So for this cool project, I decided to smoke. My first idea was to go jogging in the woods at night in PJ's but it was cold and after thinking for a while, I gathered having a cold over christmas was not my idea of fun!!

So this holiday I have been using my camera quite a bit. I think I am really starting to enjoy combining graphics and type with images. It interests me and seem cool.

But anyway back to the project! I had an image of where I wanted this to take place and that was outside of my friends G-Shock EAST shop down near brick lane. It is a pretty cool environment down there. Lots of different styles and art. The lighting was good. In each box i have wrote a little explanation of my thoughts at that moment. I have tried to use lines and good positioning of text to make the image look interesting and it came out pretty well. AND... yh....  that will be my last time smoking because it tastes awful. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment